Blog coding and discussion of coding about JavaScript, PHP, CGI, general web building etc.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

ios 7.1 simulator doesn't download in xcode 6.1.1

ios 7.1 simulator doesn't download in xcode 6.1.1


I have Xcode 6.1.1 and I want to run my app in deployment target : iOS 7.0 , so I tried to download the iOS 7.1 Simulator, but the progress bar is still white (no progress)

How do I fix this problem? and is there an another way to download this simulator? When I put deployment target : ios 7.0 the default simulator doesn't run , it is run only in deployment target : ios 8.0. Note : I am using Swift if it has any affect and my Mac OS version is : OS X Yosemite 10.10.1

Answer by Jamie Forrest for ios 7.1 simulator doesn't download in xcode 6.1.1


I was able to resolve this by reinstalling Xcode 6.1.1. I trashed the existing app in /Applications and redownloaded it from the App Store. I then went to reinstall the 7.1 simulator and it worked (though it was slow).

I should also say that the iOS 7.0 Simulator is not available on Yosemite. Only 7.1 and 8.1.

Answer by SwiftArchitect for ios 7.1 simulator doesn't download in xcode 6.1.1


More than 1 Xcode?

I was able to replicate this by having both an Xcode and Xcode-beta installed concurrently.

Downloading legacy simulator did not work on Xcode, but did succeed on the Xcode-beta. Restarting (or rebooting) Xcode surprisingly worked, and the legacy simulator is available from both Xcode versions.

Answer by Gunga for ios 7.1 simulator doesn't download in xcode 6.1.1


Are you using a laptop? I was having this issue while trying to download anything from Xcode. The actual culprit turned out to be my laptop not being plugged in. Apple products seem to halt all downloads on battery power. For some reason Xcode doesn't show any message whereas the App Store immediately complains. I plugged in my laptop and it immediately started downloading.

Answer by JVene for ios 7.1 simulator doesn't download in xcode 6.1.1


Potential Solution:

I started the download on 6.0.1, had the same kind of problem. The download progress bar never showed any progress, but I noticed in system activity that data was coming in. I waited until I could see over 900 Mbytes was received (the download is only 850 or so).

I double clicked the entry (near the progress bar) and got a message that an error had occurred - try again later. I closed and re-opened XCode, and the install HAD completed.

6.1.1 on Mavericks did the same thing, but 6.1.1 on Yosemite worked as expected.

Answer by Aleksej for ios 7.1 simulator doesn't download in xcode 6.1.1


Had the same issue, progress did not move but data was . To see progress I contracted and then expanded "components" tab. And after expanding I saw real progress


Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in D:\XAMPP INSTALLASTION\xampp\htdocs\endunpratama9i\www-stackoverflow-info-proses.php on line 72

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.